Saturday, February 28, 2009

Assignment #8

Welcome back everyone. I'm Scott Smith and I'm here with Mr. Louis Riel who was the founder of Manitoba and lead the Red River rebellion against the Canadian Government.

Scott:"So, Mr. Riel, How and when did you die?"

Louis Riel:"Well, I died the 16th of november 1885 and I died because I was capured and hung by the neck until death by the canadian government. I was accused of treason."

Scott:" Very interesting. Were you surprised that you were sentance to death?"

Louis Riel:"Not really because you know I was leading a rebellion against the government. I was wanted."

Scott:"Did you know that there are schools named after you and statues in your honor?"

Louis Riel:"No, I didn't. That is amazing! Woo Hoo!"

Scott: Oh. Well it seems like have ran out of time. Well, good night everyboby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment